March 2, 2018 – CanDEC presents IPAC Workshop
• the latest information on current IPAC guidelines and training requirements
• what the Public Health Officer (PHO) is finding that will close a practice down
• what really needs to be sterilized in the clinic and the lab
• how to develop routine practices for reprocessing
• tips on creating the all-important ‘Manufacturer’s Instructions for Use’ (MIFU) manual
• the what, when, where, why and how of PPE
• how to package and label for sterilization, accurately and
• which processes require tracking logs and how to complete them.
Denturists are responsible for following IPAC the same as Dentists!
It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that the health care practice is providing a safe environment for patients and staff. Proper procedures must be in place to protect your patients and your team.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the current Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) chaos, let us help you with a step-by-step checklist to get started on the correct path forward!
Markham Hilton – Markham Ballroom, Main Level
(same hotel as Technorama)
8500 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L6G 1A5
Thank you for your interest in CanDEC education courses.
Please note: due to the quick turnaround time for this workshop, no refunds will be permitted. Thank you for your understanding.